How are you different from other trainers?

I do not collect my personal training fee, train you, and go home.    Instead I provide 100% support inside and outside of the gym.    I will spot check your meals, send you motivational text/emails, hold you to your weekly goals and answer your daily questions as you get used to your journey.      I WANT to be a part of your journey.  Your success is my success!

How long until I see results?

Results will vary based on the individual.  Nutrition makes up 80% of the equation when it comes to  your success.  The remaining 20% would be training, resting, and cardio. There are 168 hours in a week.  We will train a few of those hours together and the rest are in your hands.  I will do everything in my power to help you succeed, but at the end of the day, you make the final decision.  Anything worth having in life is worth working for!

What can I expect after 1 month of SASS FIT CAMP?

I tell my clients that the first week of starting a new program you will be very sore and hate training.  You will try to think of every excuse not to come to your next session.   By the end of the second week things start to get a little easier.  By the third week people have started to recognize your changes.  Maybe it is a small weight loss, body composition (curves coming out), or just the SASS in your step. By week 4 YOU can expect to see YOUR changes. Remember, confidence is the sexiest outfit you can wear.  By week 5 you will have this outfit in constant rotation!

Will weight training make me big and bulky?

No! Women do not and cannot produce enough testosterone necessary to get big and bulky.  The big and bulky women (that give weight training a bad name) are normally on anabolic steroids. Weight training will help make you strong, curvy, and give you muscle definition. Please step away from the pink dumbbells!

I want a six pack.  Can I work abs every day?

No! Do not work ANY muscle every day .  Not only are six pack abs genetic but they are revealed through your diet.    You could do 100 sit ups a day but if your diet is not 80% in check or if defined ab muscles are not in your genetic makeup then you will be wasting your time.  

Do I have to eat a salad for every meal if I want to lose weight?

Do you want Do you want to eat a salad for every meal?  I personally love green leafy salads full of colorful produce. My body runs a lot better on whole foods rather than anything processed BUT let’s keep it real; life is short. I love pizza. I love sweets.  It is best to learn how to enjoy your favorite foods in moderation. Don’t deny yourself as it will only cause issues later on on your journey. Let yourself have what you’re craving but be sure to include it in your daily caloric needs.

How is Your Class different than a Group Fitness Class in a Gym? 

In the gym, the classes are usually packed and the instructor is doing the workout with you. It is hard for an instructor to watch your form if they are working out at the same time they are directing class. My group training sessions are exactly like a personal training session. I am watching over your form and instructing you. I also keep the class small enough so that I can help everyone.

How is your class different than a Bootcamp?

It has been a long time since I have done a bootcamp but what I remember is that the groups were large and everyone was doing the same (non equipment) compound (push-ups, dips, squats, etc.) exercise. While I do believe in compound exercises and incorporate them in class, I believe isolations exercises are what help sculpt and bring out your sexy curves.